Engine:1.8L I-4 DOHC, VVT-i variable valve control, regular unleaded, engine with 95HP
Estimated Fuel Efficiency:58 CITY / 53 HWY
Side-Impact Air Bags
This 2016 Magnetic Gray Metallic Toyota Prius Two Eco FWD is well equipped and includes these features and benefits:
ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Electronic Stability Control, Heated door mirrors, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
Odometer is 25069 miles below market average! 54/50 City/Highway MPG
* 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000 * 2016 KBB.com 10 Most Fuel-Efficient Cars Under $25,000 * 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Used Hybrids and Electric Cars Under $20,000 * 2016 KBB.com 10 Favorite Fuel Sippers
For almost 70 years, we have been listening to our customers and continue to change the way we do business in a positive manner. Our people make a difference with a staff that is trained to be customer oriented. Give us a call, we are Fast, Friendly and Fair.
- Door curb/courtesy light - See what you’re getting into. Door curb/courtesy light is a kindness you can get used to. The door mounted lights illuminate the ground when the door is open so you can see what your about to step onto. It also visually warns on-coming drivers that a door is open so you don’t have to worry about getting clipped. Step into the light with door curb/courtesy light.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- 8 Airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 8 airbags.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Curtain first and second row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first and second row overhead airbags
- Daytime Running Light (DRL) preference setting - The light choice. Daytime Running Light (DRL) preference setting allows you to turn your daytime running lights on and off at will. Turning them on will make you more visible to oncoming cars. Turning them off when you don’t need them will save wear on the bulbs. The choice is yours with daytime running light (DRL) preference setting.
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Digital instrumentation - A dashboard revolution. Digital instrumentation takes the ‘ish’ out of driving. As in, going 30-ish miles per hour. The display gives you the precise speed - as well as other information - in an easy to read numeric read out. Don’t settle for guessing, when you can know with digital instrumentation.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Driver side knee airbag - protection to help you walk away. Driver knee airbag not only helps protect your knees, thighs, and hips, it also helps keep you in place in the event of a collision so you’re not tossed around inside the cabin. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver side knee airbag.
- External pedestrian alert - a head’s up for people. Having a quiet vehicle might be great for you but can be trouble for others if you don’t have external pedestrian alert. It emits a sound designed to alert pedestrians so when they stop, look, and listen, they’ll actually hear something. Say it loud, external pedestrian alert is a great safety feature.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- Height adjustable front seatbelts - A better fit where you sit. It turns out, you’re not average height, so the seatbelt likely doesn’t fit you as well as it should. With height adjustable front seatbelts, you can get it exactly right by moving the upper anchor point to the spot that’s best for you. Move it up or down to get higher levels of comfort and safety with height adjustable front seatbelts.
- Front passenger seat cushion airbag - Stay in your seat. The seatbelt is designed to keep you in place, but in certain collisions you can slide underneath it. This airbag is located under the cushion of the seat and inflates from underneath to help keep you in the best position for your seatbelt to work. Front passenger seat cushion airbag adds a boost to your overall safety.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- This convenience feature makes it easier to find the ignition at night.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- LED brake lights - Stand out in back. LED brake lights give you an edge on safety. They light up faster and are brighter than incandescent bulbs, giving you greater visibility sooner to the cars behind you. The faster they know you’re stopping, the safer everyone is, especially at night. LED bulbs are also longer lasting and more efficient than traditional bulbs. Speed is of the essence with LED brake lights.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- LED low and high beam headlamps - Light up the night. LED low and high beam headlamps produce an intense bluish-white light that more closely resembles natural daylight. In turn, you get a clearer view of the road ahead after the sun goes down. LED low and high beam headlamps are the perfect accessory for going out at night
- Low tire air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider Low tire air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to low tire air pressure warning.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Projector beam headlamps - To a brighter tonight. Push back the curtains of the night with the Projector beam headlamps. They focus light in a precise pattern, projecting it downward and onto the roadway for excellent visibility and better range than conventional headlamps. See what is coming more clearly, with the Projector beam headlamps.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Tire mobility kit - an inflated sense of purpose. Flat tires are only a temporary impediment when you have a tire mobility kit. It allows you to inflate the tires no matter where you are, so you aren’t stuck waiting for help, or even worse, completely stranded. Keep things moving with a tire mobility kit.
- Electronic stability control - Helping you stay grounded. By monitoring and comparing vehicle dynamics to driver input, this system acts instantly to help control the vehicle if it loses traction. It engages the traction control and anti-lock brake systems if skidding is detected, and it may even react well before you’re aware of a loss of traction. With electronic stability control you can stay on the road ahead.
Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (619) 361-7712 or by visiting us at the dealership. Dealer installed options may have additional charges. All new and Pre-owned vehicles are installed with ELOgps $695.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment. Pricing does not include any dealer installed options. Contact dealer for details.