Engine:2L I-4 gasoline direct injection, DOHC, variable valve control, intercooled turbo, premium unleaded, engine with 228HP
Estimated Fuel Efficiency:23 CITY / 31 HWY
Lane Departure Warning
Parking Sensors / Assist
Side-Impact Air Bags
- Door curb/courtesy light - See what you’re getting into. Door curb/courtesy light is a kindness you can get used to. The door mounted lights illuminate the ground when the door is open so you can see what your about to step onto. It also visually warns on-coming drivers that a door is open so you don’t have to worry about getting clipped. Step into the light with door curb/courtesy light.
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- 8 Airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 8 airbags.
- Aero-composite headlamps - Light up the night. These durable composite headlamps use internal multi-reflectors rather than the lens to produce excellent lighting while also blending in with the aerodynamics and style of the vehicle. Plus, if a headlamp burns out you can replace just the bulb rather than the whole fixture. Aero-composite headlamps are designed to shine.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Analog instrumentation display -- A dashboard revolution - Get nostalgic with analog instrumentation display. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. Wherever you’re going, take tradition with you with analog instrumentation display.
- Auto high-beam headlamps. Safety equipment as considerate as you are. With auto high-beam headlamps, you don’t have to manually switch from high to low and back again every time a vehicle approaches. They automatically adjust intensity in response to surrounding traffic - whether that's oncoming vehicles or while you're following a vehicle. Auto high-beam headlamps promote highbeam use for increased visibility and safety for you while reducing the intensity and glare for them.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
- Curtain first and second row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first and second row overhead airbags
- Daytime Running Light (DRL) preference setting - The light choice. Daytime Running Light (DRL) preference setting allows you to turn your daytime running lights on and off at will. Turning them on will make you more visible to oncoming cars. Turning them off when you don’t need them will save wear on the bulbs. The choice is yours with daytime running light (DRL) preference setting.
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Driver and passenger knee airbags - protection to help you walk away. Driver and passenger knee airbags not only help protect your knees, thighs, and hips, they also help keep you in place in the event of a collision so you’re not tossed around inside the cabin. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver and passenger knee airbags.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Anti-roll control - Don’t get tipsy. While you appreciate the higher viewpoint of your vehicle, the high center of gravity can make it harder to maintain control during fast cornering maneuvers. Anti-roll control senses and corrects possible rollover situations by employing the braking and engine control systems when needed. Keep all four wheels on the ground with anti-roll control.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Halogen beam headlamps - light up the night. Halogen beam headlamps have plenty of benefits outside of giving you a clear view of the road ahead. They use heated tungsten filaments to produce light, meaning you have low replacement costs. See the light with these halogen beam headlamps.
- Heated front windshield jets - no ice, more flow. In cold, snowy weather keeping your windshield clear can be difficult, unless you have heated front windshield jets. The warmth prevents the jets from clogging and/or freezing, so you can always spray the grime away. Get better visibility for a safer drive with heated front windshield jets.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- Hill descent control - Give your brakes a break. When you’re off-roading down a steep grade, you want to worry about navigating the obstacles, not riding the brakes. Hill descent control automatically maintains a safe speed so you can concentrate on what your hands are doing with the wheel rather than what your foot is doing with the brake. When it’s going down, hill descent control makes sure you’re prepared.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- This convenience feature makes it easier to find the ignition at night.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- LED daytime running lights - Brighten your day. LED daytime running lights increase your visibility to oncoming traffic and in adverse weather conditions, so you can be seen and be safe. LED lights are also brighter and more efficient that incandescent bulbs, for even greater visibility to other drivers. Stand out all the time, with LED daytime running lights.
- LED fog lights - Clearly better. When the haze settles in, LED fog lights are ready to make short work of it. They make driving fog-covered roads less stressful by giving you greater visibility to other drivers, and of what’s ahead. When things get hazy, clear it up with LED fog lights.
- Lane departure warning - Keep it between the lines. It only takes a moment of inattention for your vehicle to drift. With lane departure warning, your vehicle lets you know when you've unintentionally left your lane. Lane departure warning is an extra level of safety for you and those around you.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- This headlamp layout provides improved lighting due to the dedicated task assigned to each bulb.
- Automated parking assistance - Your valet for the everyday. Crowded lots, busy streets and tight spaces make parking a chore, unless you have automated parking assistance. It uses sensors and cameras to park your vehicle for you so you can relax while your vehicle gets the spot. And with automated parking assistance, you don't even have to leave a tip.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Programmable automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with programmable automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based on the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Best of all, you can program your own preferences into the lighting system. Day or night, programmable automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Rain detecting wipers - rain, rain, go away. When it starts to pour, the last thing you want to do is take your eyes off the road to find the windshield wiper switch; not to mention constantly adjusting the wipers as the rain gets heavier or lightens up. Rain detecting wipers take care of it for you. They use sensors to measure moisture hitting the windshield and adjust the wiper speed accordingly. Rain detecting wipers help you see clearly, automatically.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Security system - Burglar Beware! Discourage vehicle theft and vandalism with a security system. It has the means to anticipate and or/detect unwanted vehicle intrusion. Get added piece of mind your ride is protected no matter where it is, with a security system.
- Traffic sign information - Quick to notice. How many times have you asked yourself, "What’s the speed limit here?" You’ll know with traffic sign information. It uses sensors or map data to display the speed limit on your dash. This helps you drive at a safer speed and avoid speeding tickets. Know your limits...with traffic sign information.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror - another sign you’re moving on. Turn signal indicator in the driver door mirror makes it easier for other drivers to see your intentions. A turn signal flasher is incorporated in the surface of the mirror or built into the mirror housing, so even if they can’t see the back of your vehicle they can still see your signal. Make sure they can see the change coming with turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror.
- Tracker system - Lost and found. This built-in tracker system can pinpoint your vehicle’s location giving you the peace of mind that your vehicle is where it's supposed to be, or if it isn't. This system is useful for keeping an eye on teen drivers, fleet vehicles, or finding your vehicle if it has been stolen. Know exactly where your vehicle is at all times when you have this tracker system.
Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (619) 361-7712 or by visiting us at the dealership. Dealer installed options may have additional charges. All new and Pre-owned vehicles are installed with ELOgps $695.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment. Pricing does not include any dealer installed options. Contact dealer for details.